Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Coming Back to Write

So it has been a really long time since I have posted anything!  I guess life, this past year, has been rather busy and the blog was what suffered.  Things seem to have slowed a bit in recent weeks, so I guess I have no reason to not start posting again.  Life has been rather unpredictable to say the least recently.  I am still working for Pratt, which is a day to day love hate relationship.  It's not that I don't enjoy the people I get to work with on a daily basis, but I just don't feel that aircraft engine parts are my passion.  I'm not at all sure what the future holds right now, but I definitely can't ignore that there is a plan that was put into effect a long time ago that's slowly been working itself out.  I would definitely say there has been some things that have really thrown me for a loop, and I am still not really sure about any of it.  What is it that I'm talking about?  Well unfortunately for you, I'm not gonna say.  I'm like that sometimes.  I'm sure there is more I could say about life in general right now, but I'm pretty tired, so I think for now this is it.  I do hope to get on here more often to update and post.  There are always lots of thoughts in my head, so I guess I should share some of them.  Hope life is well for all, and blessings are of abundance. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home